I’m Jason and thanks for dropping by Personal Pennies. I’m passionate about serving people in the area of personal money management and have been doing so for over 10 years in ministry, coaching, speaking and blogging.
Reasons to Follow Personal Pennies
The purpose of this blog is to help people and to build relationships. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I don’t use this website to make money on advertising.
Here are a few more reasons why I think you’ll find Personal Pennies useful:
- Consider me your financial Google. I curate helpful financial tips and blog about them to educate and inspire you.
- I blog about my own stories, mistakes and what I’m learning about personal money management.
- As a coach, I’m here to encourage you, hold you accountable and help you achieve your financial goals.
- I love innovation and share creative ways to automate money management to save you time.
- My specialties are in the areas of budgeting, getting out of debt and saving money.
- The practical tips I share are based on timeless biblical financial principles.
Connect on Social Media
You can also connect with me on the following social networks to get my latest tips: