I’m Jason Price, husband, dad, online budget coach, content curator and blogger. I’ve been helping people in personal money management for over 10 years in ministry, blogging, speaking and coaching. My mission is sharing personal money management tips and tools to help you make progress on your financial journey.
My Personal Pennies blog is regularly updated with topics I curate and write about. I also send out a weekly email newsletter (subscribe below) with featured articles from my blog, recommended tools and other helpful tips.
Personal money management tips and tools delivered to your inbox.
FREE Budget Planner download when you subscribe.
Why Personal Pennies?
- First and foremost, my wife and I try to follow God’s plan for managing money. God’s plan is based on biblical principles, recognizing God as the owner (Psalm 24:1 ) and our responsibility to “prove faithful” (1 Cor 4:2), as stewards, or managers, with the money God has entrusted to us. God also wants us to be free from debt (Proverbs 22:7) so we can give generously (Proverbs 11:24) for His glory.
- I’m your financial Google. I curate tips and ideas to educate you. I read a lot of articles about personal money management and share helpful tips and tools with you here and in social media.
- With an interest and background in technology, you’ll find that I write about personal finance software and new innovations to help you automate money management and save time.
I’ve been helping people in personal money management for over 10 years in a variety of roles:
- Blogger for various websites including PT Money, Bible Money Matters and SeedTime (Christian Personal Finance).
- Dave Ramsey FPU (Financial Peace University) Coordinator
- Financial Coach for Crown and Compass – Finances God’s Way stewardship ministries
- Board of directors member for Compass – Finances God’s Way, TX
- Church small group leader for Crown biblical based financial study
- Speaker at the JumpStart National Educator’s Conference in support of financial literacy for kids
- Speaker and teacher on biblical financial stewardship principles for children’s, premarital, men’s and women’s church ministries
I was born and raised in MO, the “Show Me State”, became a Texan for 15 years and now living in sunny SoCal with my wife and two kids.
I enjoy spending time with my family, stand up paddle boarding, working out, relaxing at the beach and of course, blogging and helping people in the area of personal money management.
A few more things about me:
- Favorite place to vacation: the Hawaiian islands.
- Married to my amazing wife for 13 years and have two children.
- Played collegiate soccer and my dream growing up was to become a professional soccer player. I didn’t make it but met my wife at a soccer game.
- I love coffee. The bolder the better, always with cream and no sugar.
- Unfortunately, I don’t run this websit full-time. I have a day job. I’ve worked in technology delivery for over 18 years. You can learn more about my experience in this area by visiting my LinkedIn profile.
- Jobs not on my resume include busboy, waiting tables, copy machine sales intern and car wash attendant.
- I’m an aspiring software entrepreneur. I’d love to own my own software business someday to help people with personal money management and support my family.
- I’m a wannabe surfer.
- My favorite vehicle is the Jeep Wrangler.
- My wife and I budget grandma style with cash envelopes. It changed our lives. We thank Dave Ramsey and FPU for that.
Connect on Social Media
Connect with me on the following social networks to get my latest tips:
Have questions? Contact me here.